நடிகை மீனாவுடன் ஒரு இரவு தங்குவதற்கு 30 லட்சம் செலவு செய்த யாழ்ப்பாண வர்த்தகர்!!

Thursday, January 25, 2018

A PERSON WHO MARRIED 9 women in Britain



Ron Sheppard (69) said that he has been married for more times in Britain. He said that he has been affected by the skin cancer and has been recovered from it.

Ron Sheppard (69) was married to 8 women so far, in this situation, the 27-Year-old cristel lalec was married for 27 years.

This is the victim of skin cancer and has been recovered from it. He said about this, I have given the help of women who have been married so far.

I believed on those who believed in me, but they went from me to another one.

In the meantime, the cancer has hit me, but my recent wife has been watching me with love and I have been recovering from it.

The ninth wife who is currently married is going to be me all the time. He said he decided to end my future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

online jobs in sri lanka ,
jobs in sri lanka ,
vacancies in kandy ,
tob jobs ,
online jobs in sri lanka ,
new job vacancy ,
lakbima jobs ,
jobs in colombo ,
sri lanka government job